Thank you for visiting my blog and considering commenting on it! I ask that you please observe the following rules when commenting:
1. Please be kind and respectful.
2. Please use a handle instead of a pseudonym if you aren’t comfortable using your real name. For example: “Former ARBCA Member” instead of “John Doe.”
3. Please do not post anything that would hurt the victims or their families. This includes asserting that Tom Chantry is innocent because to do so is to call the victims and their families liars.
4. Please no disparaging generalizations.
5. Please no thread jacking or baiting.
If you posted a comment that did not break the rules but didn’t appear within a reasonable time period, please contact me. This list may change as unforeseen things come up. This is a learning experience for me, and I appreciate your patience!
Thank you, Cheryl Watson